Building Our Efforts
The team is currently recruiting physicians who have completed the medical consultant program and/or the fellowship program at the Pope Paul VI Institute in Omaha, NE. It is imperative that Dallas/Fort Worth foster physicians trained in NaProTECHNOLOGY to provide women and families of the area with this level of care.
RECRUITING A FELLOW
At this time we are reaching out to physicians who have completed the one year fellowship at the Pope Paul VI Institute in Omaha, NE. This medical and surgical fellowship places participants in a category of being one of 20 fellows in the world practicing NaProTECHNOLOGY. Physicians who complete the program are heavily sought-after and Dallas Fort Worth can pave the way in attracting them to our community.
The Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction under the direction of Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, has established a one-year fellowship training program in Medical and Surgical NaProTECHNOLOGY.
The purposes of this fellowship are the following:
- To provide opportunity for post-residency obstetrician-gynecologists to acquire additional treatment methods which cooperate with a woman's menstrual and fertility cycle.
- To provide advanced study in reproductive endocrinology and its application to infertility, repetitive miscarriage, premenstrual syndrome, postpartum depression, recurrent ovarian cysts, etc.
- To expose individuals to the surgical procedures and specialized techniques specifically designed both endoscopically and via open laparotomy approaches to be “near adhesion free” procedures.
- To provide the opportunity for physicians to become certified through the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals as a FertilityCare Medical Consultant.
- To provide a program entirely within the scope of Catholic reproductive and sexual ethics consistent with the founding principles of the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction.