WholeLife Authentic Care FertilityCare Center
Contact: Nicole Havrilla
WholeLife FertilityCare Center provides a service program to women and couples by teaching the Creighton Model FertilityCare System™. You may be interested in learning more about the system, or maybe your doctor is requesting you begin charting the system.
Creighton Model FertilityCare System
The Creighton Model FertilityCare System™ is a true method of caring for your fertility. The System uses biomarkers to chart naturally occurring periods of fertility and infertility in a woman’s cycle. After learning to identify the signs of a woman’s fertility, a couple can successfully achieve or avoid a pregnancy and monitor and maintain their health. The Creighton Model chart also serves as a valuable tool for trained medical professionals who use the woman’s chart to evaluate fertility, infertility, and a variety of other gynecological conditions.
The Creighton Model System serves all women. Those experiencing irregular or anovulatory cycles, breastfeeding, coming off of a birth control pill - regardless of cycle length, reproductive history or situation can - use this system. It is designed for very young women in their first menstruation to those in menopause. It is your gynecological health record.
Learning the Creighton Model FertilityCare System requires attending an Introductory Session and a series of follow-up teaching sessions. The reason for this is fairly simple, the system is tailor-made to serve each individual client. The first step is client attendance of an hour-long Introductory Session followed by individual or one-on-one sessions.
Not sure if the System is right for you, ask yourself the following questions?
- Do you want to know more about how your cycle works? What the signs of fertility are?
- Are you tired of taking birth control pills, using condoms, gels or diaphragms?
- Do you seek something to manage fertility naturally, without side effects?
- Looking for a family-focused system, proven to be reliable and as effective as birth control?
- Looking for a method of family planning to work with any reproductive situation such as irregular cycles, while breastfeeding, during pre-menopause and/or post contraceptive pill?
- Are you tired of not knowing when your period is going to come?
- Are you ready to take control of your own reproductive health?
- Are you looking for a system that both you and your husband can use together?
- Do you want to identify and correct gynecologic and reproductive issues just by charting your menstrual cycles?
- Are you looking for a system that is taught privately and made to fit your situation and reproductive needs?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, the Creighton Model System is right for you. Please contact Nicole Havrilla for more information 806.220.6455